This release of Gallagher Command Centre v8.10 introduces a range of new features and enhancements to help simplify people’s lives; ensure your organisation is protected from new security threats and take advantage of the latest technologies in an ever evolving security environment.
Features introduced to simplify people’s lives are:
- Improvements to site plans allows you to; reduce information overload for busy or complex sites by zooming in to reveal more information, create a site plan that includes all floors in the building and easily navigate between them and ensure operators can only see what they are privileged to see.
- Integration with IDEMIA MorphoWave Compact allows cardholders to be identified with a wave of their hand.
- Gallagher Mobile Connect can now be used to open both Gallagher and SALTO BLE doors using a single app.
- You can now manage and configure car parking space allocation efficiently and use site plan functionality to view and manage car park occupancy.
- The Inbound events REST API allows users to receive external events from third party systems to generate alarms, view alarm instructions, provide alarm indications on site plans, generate notifications and run reports in Command Centre.
A wide range of enhancements to improve the functionality of existing Command Centre features are also part of the v8.10 release.
Contact our sales team in the office on 1300 867 797 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information and to discuss your sites needs.